I want to treat this case once and for all.
So, get a cup of coffee and read the whole tutorial. It sure will help you a lot.What Is Liberty Reserve?
Liberty Reserve is an electronic currency firm based in Costa Rica used in trading forex, making payments to online merchants that accept it and doing online sports betting.
Liberty Reserve transfers are irrevocable meaning that once you transfer, it cannot be reversed or recovered back again.
Liberty Reserve charges the receiver of funds 1%
of the amount received if the transfer is less than $300
for transfers from $300
to any amount. It can be in dollars or euros.
Liberty Reserve can be funded or converted back to local currency through e-currency exchangers and one of them is NigeriaGoldExchange.com
– the official Exchanger of GurusForum.comHow To Open A Liberty Reserve Account
Liberty Reserve accepts every person from any part of the world unlike PayPal, MoneyBookers or AlertPay. So, they operate freely and can allow you have as many account as possible if you wish.
Here are the simple steps to take to get a Liberty Reserve account:
1. Click HERE
to visit Liberty Reserve website.
2. When you get there, click on Create Account
tab on the site.
3. Fill the form that you will see. Don’t ever enable API as user. Leave everything the way they are. Only fill the form with the appropriate required details and click on Agree
button. NOTE: Don’t close the webpage after clicking on Agree button.
4. After clicking on Agree button, you will see some details like Password, Login Pin, Master Key, Secret Question and Answer auto-generated. Copy them and paste on Notepad or wherever for the next step. Don’t close the page yet.
5. Check the email account you provided for the account number Liberty Reserve will send to you. Copy it and click on Login link to activate your account
. NOTE: If you don’t take this step, your Liberty Reserve account can NEVER receive funds. If an exchanger wants to send funds to you, it will show ‘Account Limited’. So, it is must that you activate your account.
6. Paste the account number, password and type the captcha code and click on Next
7. If the Personal Welcome Message is correct, then check the box besides ‘I confirm that my custom welcome message is correct
’ and click on Continue
8. Click on Login Pin and insert the Pin and click on Login.
9. Fill the form that will appear and click on Submit. Now, you have finished first part. Let me sound a note of warning here: NEVER you activate API or disable IP security. Even if you receive a mail claiming to be from Liberty Reserve or any notable exchanger, never do such.
10. Click on Settings
and check the boxes for ‘Notify me by e-mail about incoming transfers
’ and ‘Notify me by e-mail about outgoing transfers
’. Type the Master Key and click on Apply Changes
11. Now, click on Change Login Pin and change it to a new one.
12. Click on Settings again and click on Change Password. Effect changes and Submit.
13. Click on Settings and on Change Master Key. Change it to a new one and Submit. You can now logout. You’re ready to enjoy your Liberty Reserve account.How To Send Money From Your Liberty Reserve Account To Another User
1. Login to your Liberty Reserve using your account number, password and pin as required.
2. When you have fully logged in, click on Transfer
. Type the account number in the ‘To Account
’ field, amount without dollar or euro sign and type your Master key, then click on Preview button.
3. Select the type of payment you want to make and click on Preview
4. Then, click on Confirm
button and the funds will be transferred right away.How To Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account
You can add or download funds from your Liberty Reserve through exchangers. I have treated this issue before. To read more about it, do click on How To Buy and Sell Liberty Reserve
.How To Protect Your Liberty Reserve Account
One of the commonest things you hear from new Liberty Reserve users are that their account was hacked. So, I have provided a deep-rooted tutorial on that issue sometime ago.
To protect your Liberty Reserve account from being hacked, do click HERE
I hope I have done some homework for you. Read it, study it and click on FaceBook/Twitter tabs to share it.
I’m committed to your success,Ken NwankwoFounder/PresidentNigeriaGoldExchange.comGurusForum.come-MoneyBid.com5DollarWork.com